photo Slice-1_zps837bbfb3.jpg photo Slice-2_zps04dd7b0c.png photo Slice-3_zpsf5f55031.png photo Slice-4_zps558d5737.png photo Slice-5_zps2d09eb09.png photo Slice-6_zpsfd8e430d.png photo Slice-7_zpseaa781cc.png photo Slice-8_zpsba9d5c2a.png photo Slice-9_zps00a6108b.png

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

"Let it Snow" - A Photo Journal

I love it when it snows BIG. I am talking about one of those wet-stick-to-everything kinda snows. The kind that covers the ground completely with the white, beautiful, billowy beautifulness.

I wonder if "beautifulness" is an actual word? If not, today it will be. I sorta like it.



A BIG snow in the evening brings total silence and a calmness to my busy street.

The boyz and I can't wait to get out and enjoy the fresh fallen snow. No cars, no sirens and no city noise in the background - just the still of the night.

When I woke up on this morning and looked outside I saw one of the most beautiful snows ever.

It was a Saturday.

In no time, I had the hubster up and warming the car for our my photo adventure.

I was not disappointed.

I was wowed.



















A few of the roads looked like this. It was so early that most of the roads were undisturbed on this snowy Saturday morning.

Messed up snow = not good.

Without the hubster, I would have never experienced this beauty. I am a big weenie when it comes to driving on roads like this.




















Beautfulness at every turn.





The soft, billowy snow allows the most common and unappealing sights to explode with beauty and character.



















The pond remained fluid with frozen beauty all around.




A soft "pop" of red surrounded by the white - stunning.







This cow was watching as I drudged though the snow to take his picture.



Then they started walking. And walking and walking. Not sure where they were going.



The horses said, "Hello!"



Once the sun made it's way higher into the sky, the billowy snow slowly began to fade into the ground. Wet snows don't hang around for long.



The roads cleared rather quickly. 

A random Saturday morning filled with nature's beauty.

I didn't fall down - not even once. YAY me!

Beautifulness at it's finest.

Happy January!

Donna
xoxo




























3 comments:

  1. I love the quietness of a snow storm, too. It is just so peaceful. We are right in the middle one right now as I'm typing this. It sure is cozy weather, for sure. Great and amazing pictures! (And, love your writing.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet words, Gloria! I hope you stay warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures. They are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis